Wedding Party
Options

guest list feature on this website

Okay i just registered for this website its great i love it...but i dont know exactly what i did i messed my guest list up and cant figure out how to delete people that i have added on this feature i clicked on help and didnt find anything.

Help please! Thank you!

Re: guest list feature on this website

• Options
    IM just trying to figure out how to add you lol
  • Options
    i know we cant figure out how to add friends either! lol
  • Options
    I don't like the guest list feature.  It might have been fixed but when I was using it last year, if you added a family of 4, it would only count them as 1 guest unless you went through and clicked that each person was coming.

I just used excel.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    The Knot's guest list feature sucks!!!!!!!  I learned the hard way after I lost my entire guest list. Consider using excel or http://docs.google.com/templates?q=wedding+template+collection&sort=user&view=public
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Definitely use excel.  There were a lot of problems with guest lists being lost a few months ago.
  • Options
    Excel worked much better for me than the Knot's guest list feature. They "upgraded" it a few months back and it caused a lot of people a lot of grief.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    Speaking of losing things. I also would recommend www.mywedding.com for your wedding website. I had a wedding website through the knot and it was erased when they "updated."  The website address had not been printed on anything yet so I was ok but it was still a headache to redo our site.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used Wedding Wire for the guest list tools, it was much more functional.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    We used excel.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Martha Stewart's is nice b/c once you have your guests rsvp, you can drag and drop everyone's name into a seating chart!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards