Ohio-Toledo
Options

Toledo Reception holding 300!

im looking for a reception hall that will hold up to 300 people that we can bring in our own food and alcohol. or if not they are decently priced. we cannot spend $30+ per person! weve looked at numerous halls that will hold enough but all are way too expensive! if anybody knows of halls in the toledo area that are afforable and hold that amount please let me know!!Laughing

Re: Toledo Reception holding 300!

• Options
    Have you contacted St. George in Rossford?
  • Options
    I believe the Fransican Center at Lourdes will hold that many
  • Options

Depending on the location you are looking for  Millbury Firehall and Wood County Fairgrounds will let you bring in your own food and alcohol. 

• Options
    Stranahan Theatre and Franciscan Center you can bring your own food and alcohol I also heard Maumee Valley Country Day School at Reynolds and Glendale has a room but they never returned my call.  There are buildings in some of the metroparks that may work also.
  • Options
    Holland Gardens holds up to about 500 I believe, with a minimum of 250. You cannot bring in your own food or alcohol, but they are reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Is there any contact information for millbury firehall or wood county fair grounds because i cannot find anything. stranahan was a little too pricey for me. i will look into the others! thank you.

• Options
    Sunrise Park and Banquet Center I believe holds that many... they won't let you bring in your own food or drinks but are more reasonably priced then any other place my fiance and I looked at in the Toledo area.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Graystone banquet hall in perrysburg Ohio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards