New York-Western
Options

Klocs?!?!

Hey guys,
Has anyone priced Kloc's Grove recently?! I am thinking of looking into there for my wedding/reception but I dont know if it is even in my price range. Any thoughts?! Or maybe opinions from people who have recently been to a wedding there?
Thanks!
Katie

Re: Klocs?!?!

• Options
    Hey Katie,

So I was @ Klock's just recently for my FI's work Christmas party(not for a wedding). I live in WS and never new that Klock's even existed. I will actually be getting married right down the road from it at the Burchfeild Nature and Art enter this coming August!

Food: It was good, they had stations; one with carved meet (turkey and roast beef), a pasta station (the Alfredo was good) and a potatoes, rice and veggies station. Ok truth is, the food was good, I wouldn't say great, but deficiently good. Bar was nicely stocked and nice bar tenders. The service was minimum due to being stations, not a full sit down dinner. I did notice that (in most banquets) the servers will buss your table when you are still eating. I personally don't like that, but like I said most facilities do it.

the Building: So my FI's work rented 2 out of the 3 rooms. They had at least 20 round 10 person tables with some lame center pieces.The center pieces where kinda lame ( not sure if they were Klock's or not), but I bet you will want to do your own anyways. The decor was not the most modern, or clean (clean as in clean open lines of design not meaning hygienic). I did kinda find it funny that they had one very small bathroom with little vanity and stall space, for both banquet rooms

As being winter (even though winter has kinda lost it's self on it's way here this year), I did not get to look at the gardens. The pictures on their website look nice though. 

Hope this helps a bit! Good luck

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have attended at wedding and a bridal shower there within months of each other both in the same room.  The pricing was a bit more expensive from what I remember from the shower (I was a bridesmaid so I was there when the bride looked at it) but the food and service were very nice.  I was also told that for the weddings, you have to use their dj so that is also built into the price.  I thought both events were very nice and had no complaints about it.
  • Options
    Me and FI looked into Kloc's for our reception. There were three rooms you could choose from. I know the one room you had to have a minimum of like, 200 guests and you got the outside terrace and the other room you could have a minimum of 100 or something like that but you didn't get the outside terrace.  The room we looked at was the outdoor room which was cheaper than the other two rooms. It was nice and we liked it but we didn't like that we didn't have the option for our guests to go inside too if they wanted to (we're having a July wedding). So we had to look elsewhere. Otherwise it would have been in the running. I think they were moderately priced and I've heard nothing but great things from people who went to wedding's there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your thoughts! I appreciate it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards