Arkansas
Options

NWA Outdoor wedding venues

I am getting married in March and am looking for outdoor wedding venues in the Bella Vista/Rogers area. I used to live there but now live in Wichita, KS and so finding a place is a little harder now. I would love an old barn to go with my rustic country theme... Any help is greatly appreciated!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWA Outdoor wedding venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how close you are to Eureka Springs, but they have beautiful place there. But since you are looking for a barn setting, try looking up local farms or just take a vacation to drive down here and look around for a place you like. Afterall, it never hurts to ask someone if they would be willing to let you have your wedding there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SummyosheaSummyoshea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look at pratt place inn... Its a little expensive but its beautiful! I  looked into having mine there but too pricey. Also there is old orchard farms
  • Options
    mlhubbardmlhubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in March 5, 2011, at Magnolia Gardens Inn in Springdale!  As long as you don't need that date, it's a great venue and VERY reasonably priced!  I checked around a LOT and it was by far the best deal and lots of inclusives!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Creekwood Gardens in Rogers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Creekwood Gardens and had A LOT of problems with the Coordinator, and have heard similiar things from other brides. Just an FYI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies

Please check out my venue and meet me in person. Creekwood Gardens is a beautiful place and I have several brides who loved me and my venue.
    Please judge it for yourself. One bad review cannot change the mind's of everyone.

Happy Planning!"
    Lisa Rose
    www.creekwoodgardens.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards