Indiana-Indianapolis

alterations

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get wedding and bridesmaid dress alterations done in Indy? I definately need to get it hemmed and possibly taken in if I continue losing weight. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: alterations

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Marie at www.f-c-c-i.com She did my alterations and I think my sisters (matron of honor) as well. From what I heard, she has really good prices for preserving your wedding gowns as well. Her business is in her home and she is on the south side in Franklin Township.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't go to Perfect Stiches on the east side. I originally went there becuase I had heard good things. To make a long story short, worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my life. They may do beautiful work (I haven't seen it since I got my dress back before they worked ont it) but the people are awful to work with.

That being said. All of my alterations were done by a lady known as Annette Glazer. She is located in Danville Indiana, which is on the west side. Send me a PM if you want her number. She did my hemming, a bustle, was very quick, and very cheap. (Both of those things, plus pressing my dress was $70.
    Photobucket
  • amcook2011amcook2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, howevever I found someone else to go through who did my MOH's alterations so that's where all the dresses are. Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards