Favors
Options

Saw this in Brides Mag and fell in love! Ordered for my favors :)

I saw these in the back of Brides Mag last month and HAD to share them! I ordered 150 of them for my wedding for glasses and then had them pritned and colored pink and are going to let the guests take them home as favors so we dont have to spend more money for those. SOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!
http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/personalized-glassware/2275/5-oz-exclusive-hand-blown-champagne-glasses.htm

They were kind of pricey (less than others ive seen though) but they are suppoudly hand blown and stuff. love them- so excited to give them out!!

Re: Saw this in Brides Mag and fell in love! Ordered for my favors :)

• Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're really pretty but I don't think I'd take one home if offered as a favor.  i have no desire or need for a pink champagne flute.  Especially one that has someone else's wedding date or name on it.

PLUS.. All of your posts have been about that particular website.  It's obvious that you are associated with them in a way to be considered a vendor.  You've been reported.
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't take one of these or it would end up in the garbage. What is someone going to do with one champagne flute that doesn't match anything else?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A single personalized flute?  When is that ever going to be used again?
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, but no.  Just no.  A single, pink champagne flute (I don't drink champagne ever) with your initials and wedding dates on it is useful for me because......
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I inow that you're trying to be coy, but 13 posts and every single one includes this website?  Hmmmmmm,  vendor perhaps?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahha caught :) and lame favor idea IMO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards