Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday

I'm not sure if TK is working properly or not as I see different posts on my phone than I do online... but here goes...

it's confession time!
Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary

Re: Confession Thursday

• Options
    I confess that I'm a litte upset about the drama around my bridal shower/bachelorette...

I'm not sure if you all remember not too long ago I was bummed that no one planned anything and that my mom and MOH decided to plan something all last minute and I was going to tell them not to since I knew it was just going to be thrown together and they were just doing it to say they did not because they really wanted to.  Well, I had decided to just let do their thing, I didn't want to upset anyone either.  Well yesterday I got a text from my MOH about how the shower was too stressful, she didn't have any money to fund it and no one was able to help her out and she didn't know what to do and that the invites needed to go out this weekend (for a shower on June 10th?!?!?).

So I sent her a text back and just told her to not do anything at all.  If the invites didn't go out then it was too short notice and to not worry about it.  I didn't want my shower to be a burden.

Well... get this... she emails me back today saying "I'm sorry to let you down, but can you just let your mom know, I'm scared of her"  UMMM WHAT?!?!?  excuse me.. I'm sorry if i'm over reacting but I am not going to go tell my mom for her...  I can't believe how unsupported I feel right now...  For the 1st time in my planning I got the "I should have just eloped" feeling ;(

Not to mention that they aren't planning any type of bachelorette outting either... which bums me out since FI has had his party planned for over 3 months!

I'm sooo bummed.....  oh well!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'll confess that I am at work planning my wedding... So pretty much getting paid to plan my wedding hahaha. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mcvassmcvass member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-71?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:5331c370-5aa8-447b-88b1-6ea4153cc546Post:c61b4ddd-7447-46b9-8547-92c739cf2418">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll confess that I am at work planning my wedding... So pretty much getting paid to plan my wedding hahaha. 
    Posted by AshDreamer[/QUOTE]

Haha I do the same thing pretty much every day lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards