Gothic Weddings
Options

Trouble finding His outfit

I have an idea for my fiance to wear at our wedding. But I am searching and searching and cannot find the right look.

I think he would look great in a Victorian coat with tails a blood red shirt and black slacks with a black top hat.

Can anyone direct me to where I could locate one of these? or how to find pieces for pretty cheap? I looked on ebay and haven't found.

Thanks

Re: Trouble finding His outfit

• Options
    This is pretty much the same thing my FH is going to be wearing minus the red shirt. Have you gone to any local tuxedo shops? They will have a suit with the coat tails that you are looking for and every one I've gone into has been able to rent or have catalogs that you can order a top hat from. The red shirt you might have to buy seperately, so maybe you can try department stores or continue searching online. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)  
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    Check on the offbeatbride.com blog as well.  There have been quite a few grooms lately in those outfits and sometimes they'll list the link for where they bought the clothes.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    this is almost exactly what my fi will be wearing too & i agree about calling tux shops they can order or direct you to the top hats.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards