Nebraska

Wedding in Kearney, living in Omaha

I am trying to plan a wedding in Kearney while living in Omaha. Does any one have any suggestions for photographers, make up, hair, cake, etc? We have the venue and food.

Re: Wedding in Kearney, living in Omaha

• edited December 2011
    I feel your pain. I'm planning a wedding in Omaha and living in Kearney. We, too, have a venue and food.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Hastings, living in Kearney.  We're using Outrageous Cakes, they're based in Kearney.  So far, she's been wonderful!  Kristin Parr is our photographer, she's from Roseland, but doesn't charge for travel in the tri-cities.  I absolutely love her.  You can look at our engagement pictures in my bio if you're interested.
  • mrvondermrvonder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm from Kearney originally, living in Omaha, getting married in Omaha. 

I second Outrageous Cakes in Kearney.  The owner Heather is a doll to work with.

• edited December 2011
    We live in Kearney as well...have heard great things about Outrageous Cakes too!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I tried to look at outrageous cakes last fall, but they refused to meet with me on a Saturday, the only day I can drive down with work and school, and they were kinda rude and told me my date was unavailable. I think Im going to go with daylgith donughts, or my fmil might know someone, she's checking. Thanks for the tips all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards