Iowa-Des Moines

I've been MIA, DB alterations!

So I bought my dress at DB in CR awhile ago and it's about time I take it in to get some alterations done. Specifically, get my bustle done and changet the zipper to a corset. Anyone have any experience with the DB alterations department in CR? or Clive? or Davenport?
TIA!

Re: I've been MIA, DB alterations!

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I have heard they charge a ton, I would check how much it is going to be and then see about maybe going to a tailor and see if it would be cheaper. There was a thread a while back talking about good shops to get it done!

Sorry I couldn't be more help with DB!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to say,

Welcome back!!!!!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Ya, I have heard that they charge a ton also, then again I don't have room to talk as I spent alot at Schaffers for alterations....they are expensive too. I know you can take your dress to the Bridal Boutique and also Weddings by Design and they have very very good alterations people there that do all their alterations and they sounded really affordable.....I found this out later of course. :) I would suggest the Bridal Boutique because they were extremely nice there. I bought my bridesmaid dress there and wish I would have gotten my dress there because they are so nice and accomidating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards