Pennsylvania-Central
Options

has anyone used m reed photography???

I was just wondering whether any of you ladies used (or know someone who used) M Reed Photography based out of Marietta.  I was thinking of using her for our engagement & wedding picturs.  What kind of experience did you have with her?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: has anyone used m reed photography???

• Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Love her...we just got our engagement pictures back.  She is super sweet and is very flexible.  We ended up cancelling and rescheduling our pictures (fiance hates getting his picture taken) a few times, and she was very accomodating.  The first portion of our engagement pics were at a sushi restaurant and she made all the arrangements with the restaurant to ensure we were okay to take pics there...

My fiance even had a good time with the engagement photos and he was terrified! She makes you very comfortable in front of the camera...and she has great ideas to get good shots.

We're looking forward to her spending our wedding day with us and capturing tons of memories.

Also, she's very reasonably priced for the area and provides you with the copyright so you can print out your own pictures on your own schedule.

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    I also used Melissa for our engagement and wedding photography. She is the ultimate professional and is a wonderful person to have around you on your day! Her photos are amazing and she has such a quick turnaround....my wedding was 5/12/12 and she told me 2-3 weeks to get the pics back. Today is 2 weeks so I'm hoping to get them soon!! Can't wait! All I can say is LOVE her!! You wouldn't be dissapointed at all.
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    az1177az1177 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Consider me for you photography needs!
    Free engagement session included with every wedding!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards