Attire & Accessories Forum

wrong style number? Help!

So I finally found my dress. Yay! Problem is... it's a couple hundred dollars more than I wanted to spend, so I want to look online to see if I can find it used. I also want to call other stores to see who has it for the best price. But I'm not sure that the bridal shop gave me the right style number.

They told me that it is Maggie Sottero [I know this is correct because the tag said Maggie Sottero] S5122. Cannot find this dress on the Maggie website... but I did find it on peridress. see below. Am I missing it on the Maggie website? And I think Maggie has names for all her dresses, not numbers. So confused....

http://www.peridress.com/shop/product.php?productid=15942&js=n

Re: wrong style number? Help!

• Just called the bridal shop to see what the issue is... and the dress is discontinued, which is why it's not on the website. :( she said that they can still order the dress for an unspecified amount of time. I assume this means that any shop can order it and might have a lower price?
  • Did the sample gown fit?  Most bridal shops will allow you to purchase the sample for a lesser price. 
  • check used bridal stores online like bravobride, and preownedweddingdress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards