July 2013 Weddings

Just changed our date to July 6 (Intro)

Hey all!  Well, thought I'd introduce myself since FI and I just changed our date from June 29 to July 6.  Kind of a funny story with that :)  FI is way into sound (his dad owns a pro-audio business). After we had already started telling people our date was June 29, he talked to the ONLY DJ in town that he likes (a good buddy/customer) and that guy is busy/booked on the 29th!  And, since FI promised his sister we'd have our date after she turns 21 on June 26, we're now into July!  So, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!   Here's a little about myself:

FI and I met in April 2006 (I was a freshman, he was a junior lol) and we got engaged on Valentines day 2010 (2 years ago now??).  We've finally just started planning our wedding because I got a job in Sept in the town he lives in!  We were LDR (1 to 2 1/2 hours apart depending on if I was at school or not) until then, and it is amazing to live in the same town as him!  I feel so spoiled being able to see each other every day, rather than just once a week!  Right now, we are also looking at buying a house soon, so there are so many exciting changes coming!

About our wedding: It will be in La Crosse, WI.  We haven't picked our places yet, but we have a church in mind and I'm going to look at reception venues on Saturday with my mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL.  A big ol' girls' day out!  Our colors are yellow (my absolute favorite) and pale/sage green with possible accents of pink and blue.  I'm going for a garden-like feel.  I have a photographer in mind (an old friend of FI's from high school) and I'm probably going to sign with her by the end of the month.

So, that's me!  Looking forward to getting to know you all!
~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Just changed our date to July 6 (Intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards