Kentucky

Lexington Florists

Hello Everybody! Does anyone have a recomendation for a low budget florist for Lexington or Frankfort? I am not familiar with any and right now they only one I know of is Kroger!! haha. Thank you!

Re: Lexington Florists

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, Kroger gets some great flowers!  We DIYed all of our flowers.  My bouquet was the only thing professionally made and then we just got the rest of the flowers (baby's breath and green button mums) and did the BM bouquets, the bouts, the corsages, the aisle decor and the CPs ourselves.  We had a pretty laid back wedding and I loved it.  It was exactly what I was going for and we spent less than $100 on all of the flowers. 
  • edited December 2011
    I love the idea of DIY flowers but I don't want to stress myself out by doing too many projects the day of/before. How soon in advance did you do your arrangements?
  • ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bella blooms if great in nicholasville which is outside of lexington they are working with our budget of 300
  • edited December 2011
    Teresa Biagi owns Hazelfield Farm in Owen County and she does fresh cut arrangements from flowers grown on her flower farm. She is very professional and her prices are very reasonable. www.hazelfieldfarm.com.
  • edited December 2011
    Stems LLC...but you need a tax ID...they are wholesale...she is doing all of my bouts, corsages and bouquets and loose stems (all were mostly orchids) for $600
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amylynn314amylynn314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using The Flower Depot in Cynthiana and my wedding is in Lexington. I have 4 BM and there are 3 GM, plus all the traditonal flowers for moms, grandmothers, fathers, etc. I have 10 centerpieces that I'm providing the vase for and she is charging me $600 for everything. (plus tax, lol) Her name is Stephanie and out of all the florists that I talked to she was my favorite. She actually pulled flowers out of the fridge and had pictures of arrangements she had actually done. She was the only florist to do that for me. Good luck with everything!
  • edited December 2011
    The Cutting Garden has GREAT help for DIY or is great on a budget.
  • bnb2009bnb2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I design wedding flowers from my home in Georgetown, PM me for more info including website. I can work with any budget....  10+ yrs experience and references.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards