Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Review

Hi ladies,I hope this comes in handy while planning your special day.Happy Planning!!

David's Bridal : A+  Everyone there was friendly and always willing to help,I had no problems with alterations.I loved my dress it looked amazing.     

J.Elizabeth Designs  : A+ Jill is amazing-she worked with my budget,my flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Bristol Bar and Grille : A+ We had a very intimate wedding so we reserved a private room at the Downtown location- The food and service were phenomenal.

Sweet Surrender : A+ The cake was beautiful(just like we pictured it) and delicious!!

Scott Nicely Photography :A+ Scott is very professional and very talented-he takes awesome pictures,He's already emailed me a few teasers and they look great, I highly recommend him.

Person to Person Limo : A+ We rented their 1957 Bentley,it's a beautiful car the driver was nice,friendly and professional.

21C :A+ We loved our room,it was spotless,and very comfortable,we'll definitely be back

Bobbi Brown counter at Oxmoor : D- I went there for a trail run a month before my wedding and set an appt with the makeup artist, when I get there they tell me that they can't do my makeup because my makeup artist called in (I called them telling them I was running late no one bothered to tell me this) I was pretty upset in the end they found someone else from the Clarins counter to do my make up-she did an awesome job.

If anyone needs contact info for any of these vendors let me know,I'm happy to help.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards