Illinois-Chicago

** LawyerLover810 **

You had asked awhile ago about Robert Cawthorne Videography. I'm not sure if you are still looking for a videographer, but I highly recommend Robert! He just posted our featurette video (link) today and I absolutely love it!

I don't know if you ever came across the previous thread about him but here it is (link).

He was there for about 12 hours the day of the wedding and was pretty quiet and unobtrusive. I knew he was there but he was in the background enough that I didn't feel self conscious about him videotaping us. I was also surprised by some of the shots he got. I didn't realize he was there for some of them!

I gave him a list of important songs that were used throughout our wedding and songs that I just thought would work well for our video. I had two favorites but wanted to give him options in case he thought they would work better for the video. I didn't tell him which two I preferred but he ended up using them for the video.

He seems to use the same format for all his wedding videos but I think it works really well and each wedding is different so the feel still ends up unique to the wedding. I think he has a great eye and creative mind. The shots he used for our featurette and the way he put them together was perfect! We've watched the video a few times already and both Ben and I have cried each time. This from a guy who originally didn't want to have a videographer!

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions!

Re: ** LawyerLover810 **

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards