Not Engaged Yet
Options

Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM

Have you dreamed of hearing the words, "Will you marry me", but worry that day will never come?  Perhaps you have already started planning your wedding, but your man has yet to put a ring on your finger.

THE ULTIMATUM is a pilot for a major cable network that will present an unsuspecting boyfriend or girlfriend with the ultimate ultimatum…. Marry me or lose me forever.  Iconic Casting is searching for women and men who are ready to walk down the aisle whether their partner is or not…

If YOU are ready to say “I DO”… Then we want to hear your story.   Please email the following information for you and your partner to theultimatum@iconiccasting.com

Names

Ages

Occupations

Phone Number

Email Address

City and State where you live

Number of Years you have been dating

Tell us your story and why you are finally at the point to ask HIM or HER to marry YOU.

AND

Attach a current photo of you and your partner

Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM

• Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No. No, no, no. Filthy spammer.
  • Options
    lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait what?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Bahhhhh! Should have quoted it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa, that was quick. Lilphillips, it was a solicitation for submissions for a reality show where one partner is supposed to give the other an ultimatum.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    REALLY??? Not interested huh??? OK.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:899248ca-4958-42c3-89c9-527cf079c73a">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoa, that was quick. Lilphillips, it was a solicitation for submissions for a reality show where one partner is supposed to give the other an ultimatum.
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh I saw the original post....and yet, I was still so very confused! An ultimatum...wow. I bet it's a new Bravo original.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:981179aa-3f1a-4f0e-96e5-333f2975c366">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]REALLY??? Not interested huh??? OK.
    Posted by theultimatum[/QUOTE]

<div>Nope, we're not. Most of us on this board feel ultimatums are not a healthy or mature way to relate to a significant other.</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Also, spam is prohibited on TK forums.</div>
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:221748dd-c171-4c5c-b165-9bb46da6aff4">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : Nope, we're not. Most of us on this board feel ultimatums are not a healthy or mature way to relate to a significant other.

This...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:4163a3f3-1397-406a-b8a3-a6b32f886471">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : Oh I saw the original post....and yet, I was still so very confused! An ultimatum...wow.<strong> I bet it's a new Bravo original.</strong>
    Posted by lilphillips14[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL. I'm going with Fox.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:221748dd-c171-4c5c-b165-9bb46da6aff4">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : Nope, we're not. Most of us on this board feel ultimatums are not a healthy or mature way to relate to a significant other. Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

AMEN to that

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking more like the CW. Or whatever channel "cheaters" is on.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:18165111-1fd4-40f3-9c7f-d25adc8efaba">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : LOL. I'm going with Fox.

<div>So You Think You Can Wed?</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA as I get more ideas: Hell's Kitchen: Bridezilla Edition</div><div>American BSC Idol</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:1c2fd1b0-9fc7-479b-be94-bb26a412b8c4">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : So You Think You Can Wed?
    Posted by lilphillips14[/QUOTE]

ROFL.... That is too funny. I picture a girl throwing a flower vase at some guy's head :-P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Irish: So true. I was thinking the winner would be the person who can scare their BF into proposing the soonest.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dosen't a show like that already exist??

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Goodness, don't we all know that an ultimatum is the BEST way to get your BF to propose?  How else do you think we'd get married?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:85a16e76-fe1e-4ac2-b8d2-8a549a8403d7">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goodness, don't we all know that an ultimatum is the BEST way to get your BF to propose?  How else do you think we'd get married?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I thought getting Preggers was the ultimate way to get your BF to propose?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:85a16e76-fe1e-4ac2-b8d2-8a549a8403d7">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goodness, don't we all know that an ultimatum is the BEST way to get your BF to propose?  How else do you think we'd get married?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Gunpoint?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jilted is the name of the show. 

Marley, I like how in your 1st post you seem distraught and offended like you were flashed by a crazy person. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad it was just spam, I was worried someone was actually going to be giving serious advice.  

Maybe you could offer him candy?  Although the gunpoint suggestion was better.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:bea5a7d4-4b17-40c1-9c39-6a5bb5053151">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jilted is the name of the show.  <strong>Marley, I like how in your 1st post you seem distraught and offended like you were flashed by a crazy person. </strong>
    Posted by SeaTea02[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hahaha! I kind of was. I DETEST being solicited.

</div>
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We have been over the way to get the BF to propose sooooo many times. . . . and it is just one romantic night featuring the engagement chicken followed by butt sex. 
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:084f3809-33f3-40b5-8457-e6e7dfea24ca">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have been over the way to get the BF to propose sooooo many times. . . . and it is just one romantic night featuring the engagement chicken followed by butt sex. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

*Ding Ding* Winner winner chicken dinner!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boyfriend-unwilling-commit-marriage-give-him-ultimatum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2043232c-61fe-43c6-931c-595f5f2414b5Post:1c2fd1b0-9fc7-479b-be94-bb26a412b8c4">Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is your BOYFRIEND unwilling to commit to MARRIAGE - Give him an ULTIMATUM : <strong>So You Think You Can Wed</strong>? ETA as I get more ideas: Hell's Kitchen: Bridezilla Edition American BSC Idol
    Posted by lilphillips14[/QUOTE]

<div>This is brilliant! Why isn't this show already on TV?</div>
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just told Andrew about engagement chicken....and he told me I needed to cook him filet mignon! Oy Vay!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards