September 2012 Weddings

Mama, do you have shoes yet? Also, 6pm.com PSA

Somebody on the Detroit board posted a PSA about 6pm.com having a sale right now.  A lot of their designer bridal shoes are on a pretty steep sale.  

Mama, have you ever seen these? http://www.6pm.com/product/7865423/color/14

I don't know if you were looking for heels or not, but they fit your theme.  Just saw them and they reminded me of you.
September 2012 Brides March siggy challenge: Fav registry item so far...Bunn Coffee Maker!
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Mama, do you have shoes yet? Also, 6pm.com PSA

• I have seen those - they are gorgeous!!
    I do already have my shoes mind you. Thanks for thinking of me!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got my shoes from 6pm.com, I definitely recommend them!
    Anniversary
  • I love 6pm that is where I got my cowboy boots for cheyenne frontier days last year. Thanks for letting us know I will definently go take a look
  • Thanks for letting us know. I just ordered two pairs of shoes for wedding day. I couldn't make up my mind and the deals were too good to pass up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_mama-shoes-yet-also-6pmcom-psa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:8081dd04-4ca6-4967-9792-5014e3ca9b35Post:4de01f34-f81d-4692-a2ec-dca51c2becf0">Re: Mama, do you have shoes yet? Also, 6pm.com PSA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for letting us know. I just ordered two pairs of shoes for wedding day. I couldn't make up my mind and the deals were too good to pass up!
    Posted by MrsReynolds12[/QUOTE]

<div>Pictures please! :-P</div>
    Anniversary
  • Oh my gosh, thank you so much for posting this! After tons of searching and not finding what I was looking for, I finally might have found my shoes here! :) And on an awesome sale too, only $21! I can't wait to get them and see if I like them as much in person! Thought I'd show them off below ;) Thanks again! <3
    Sept 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
    But instead of yellow, mine will be peridot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards