Georgia-Atlanta

Anya Bridal Warehouse

Hey Knotties!

Have any of you gotten your dress yet or started looking? I haven't even begun to look and i'm getting married June 2012. I ran across this place online and was wondering if any of you have been there or heard about it and if it's recommended? It's called Anya Bridal Warehouse.

Re: Anya Bridal Warehouse

• hopestar075hopestar075 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in April of 2012 and bought my dress from there.  I love this place.  THey work by you picking the dress off the rack and buy it.  If they have your size there than you get it for 30% off but if they have to order it than it is regular price.  I think the best part besides the prices was that I took my dress home and did not have to wait for it to come in.  I highly recommend this place!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for responding! i was beginning to think no one had heard of the place lol. I'm getting married in June 2012. I think i'll go there sometime soon and start looking. The prices sounded good. Thanks!
  • 2BWest2BWest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got  my dress from there as well. Definitely check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to go there and went to Alfred Angelo the same day (had an afternoon appt at Anya, am appt at A.Angelo) and got my dress at Alfred Angelo. I know both places are great though, I've seen Anya dresses at several bridal shows; I was just thrilled because they had a grand opening of an Alfred Angelo store in Atlanta this past November. Check it out too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went there today and liked it. I almost bought a dress but decided to go to one more store we were planning on going to just to make sure there was nothing better. I ended up falling in love with the first dress I tried on at the second store, Bridal Sense in Sandy Springs. It was perfect and very affordable! Bridal Sense is another great store to check out if you are trying to stay within a budget. Both stores were great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards