Florida-South Florida

Any suggestion on how to make our board better?

Hi girls! A fellow knottie posted last week a very helpful suggestion regarding viewing vendor reviews as a sticky and positive feedback generated. It made me wonder if any of you girls may have any helpful suggestions to improve our board.

Please feel free to voice your suggestions on this post or PM me if you like.

Also, the ladies who have volunteered to do Wedding Inspiration Wednesdays (STBMrsDio) and NWR Sundays (LoisLane007), you girls do a great job and I hope you girls continue to post.

Lastly, we had a knottie do Musical Mondays but I think she stopped posting, lol. I was thinking maybe we can re-vamp Musical Mondays and maybe do Wedding Confessional Booth Mondays? Girls can feel free to open up and say things that have done or planning to for their wedding that could never be saud to someone in their daily life.

What do you girls think? :) We would need a volunteer for Mondays....anyone interested?

Re: Any suggestion on how to make our board better?

• Haha- That's a great one to do! So many things that I always have to keep my mouth shut about in front of family and friends! 

Also, maybe we can do a scavenger hunt day- Helping each other find wedding things that we are looking for or maybe cheaper? Or a website day that everyone can list the newest websites that they find most helpful in planning, finding gifts/favors, etc.

I know both of those things are important to me right now. I'll keep trying to think if different things! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    How about "Color of the Week" where a color is posted and then everyone can add pictures of wedding related things with that color?
  • Are we still going to do Siggy Challenges? ... even tho I never did them when I was planning, I'll do them now! 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_any-suggestion-on-how-to-make-our-board-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1291c007-946a-49d6-ba80-5f31f579dbd9Post:f56df42f-5e32-4848-be3e-d79da9d27453">Re: Any suggestion on how to make our board better?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha- That's a great one to do! So many things that I always have to keep my mouth shut about in front of family and friends!  Also, maybe we can do a scavenger hunt day- Helping each other find wedding things that we are looking for or maybe cheaper? Or a website day that everyone can list the newest websites that they find most helpful in planning, finding gifts/favors, etc. I know both of those things are important to me right now. I'll keep trying to think if different things! :)
    Posted by StephieGentile[/QUOTE]

I like how you think! I think that's an awesome idea and it would be extrememly helpful for a lot of us. We don't have anything on Thursdays so someone can do it on that day. Maybe we can title it "Cyber Links Thursdays"....

What do you girls think?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_any-suggestion-on-how-to-make-our-board-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1291c007-946a-49d6-ba80-5f31f579dbd9Post:acd36edf-b614-4b66-8a76-a39eba478ada">Re: Any suggestion on how to make our board better?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are we still going to do Siggy Challenges? ... even tho I never did them when I was planning, I'll do them now! 
    Posted by carl4252003[/QUOTE]

Yes, we will still so siggy challenges! I have never participated on a poll or posted my siggy up, lol, but I'll start doing them now!
  • I can do Cyber Links Thursday! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_any-suggestion-on-how-to-make-our-board-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1291c007-946a-49d6-ba80-5f31f579dbd9Post:e20ee1c3-41dd-45e9-bb3b-d36bbef238aa">Re: Any suggestion on how to make our board better?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can do Cyber Links Thursday! :)
    Posted by StephieGentile[/QUOTE]

Okay awesome!!! Thank you for volunteering :D
  • You're welcome, no problem! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will keep up the Sundays! (Minus yesterday lol)

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • I love our inspirational weds!! I think we have a great board, you ladies have been awesome!
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Had another idea!!  Maybe a sticky for wedidng music!  I know everyone asks whats this song whats that song. 

Just a thought! 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards