• jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smh.

Classy folks.
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I got engaged April 9th.... she got engaged on May 25th, married mid-August, and is already divorced.... and I still have 10 months until my wedding???

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I actually read that if you divided the cost of their wedding over the days they were married it would cost $133,888 per day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was crazy bored this Saturday so I watched the wedding special again. Khloe's vibe about Kris was right IMO. I know they are not the ideal family and are image driven but they fit each other. Kris was the odd one out and stood out likea sore thumb. It was obvious that they didn't really know each other and had no business getting married. I remember watching it when it first aired and feeling like I was watchinga break up special not a wedding special with all the bickering and drama.
  • edited December 2011
    I think everyone saw it coming. Just kind of amazed that it only lasted 2 months.
    June 2012 - September Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest My Bio
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I saw it coming. Seemed to be more of a publicity stunt than anything..and I think it still is..so unfortunate how marriage gets thrown around so easily!
  • edited December 2011
    Really sad.  It's one thing to have the big wedding but it was so clear that they didn't know each other well or long enough.  That, to me, was what made the two of them so painful to watch. 

I wonder if it's possible that they never actually signed the wedding papers... just figuring they'd make some money off of it and go from there... Kris could probably use the money right??
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    saw it coming from a mile away. what a sham!
    John & Christine - 7/14/2012 - Getting Married at the new Farmington Gardens! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_didnt-see-this-coming-xp-july-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:0d2841d2-4330-4972-89ce-94942cb4c1b5Post:8290cb34-e73c-41e1-8236-05d020c36581">Re: Who didn't see this coming? XP-To July 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really sad.  It's one thing to have the big wedding but it was so clear that they didn't know each other well or long enough.  That, to me, was what made the two of them so painful to watch.  I wonder if it's possible that they never actually signed the wedding papers... just figuring they'd make some money off of it and go from there... Kris could probably use the money right??
    Posted by cmac3504[/QUOTE]

They definitely signed them, since she just filed real divorce papers.

I was doing the math after that whole "$138,000 per day" thing... even if they were married for 50 years, that would still be over $500/day for the entire marriage.  Wow!

To put it in perspective, if someone has a $40,000 wedding, that would be $2.19 per day after 50 years.  Still seems like a lot...  to get down to $0.01 per day after 50 years, the wedding would be $182.50

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards