Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Custom Wedding Invitations

So I have designed my own wedding invitations. I really want to put together my own invitations and have found a great website to save a couple hundred dollars on the invitations by buying individual pieces and then constructing them myself, which I have no problems doing.

However, I am not talented with programs like Photoshop or anything of the such. I just have a hand drawn with colored pencil design and the company I want to use will only use the image as-is, so the design would be grainy just like the colored pencil copy. What I am trying to say is I want to get my image digitalized, does anybody know someone who does this for a living or has any advice?  I appreciate all responses! Smile

Re: Custom Wedding Invitations

• Options
    Could you post a picture of your image? I might be able to talk you through making it using Adobe Illustrator (they offer a 30 day free trial). 
  • Options
    This is my image and I have never used photoshop before so I am not quite sure I would be able to convert this very easily without wanting to rip my hair out.
  • Options
    Hmm I see what you mean. My only advice would be to try and search for clip art or graphics of each of these things, and then put them together into one image. Like see if you can find a bird graphic you like (I know there are a lot of those floating around the internet) and a tree you like. The text and heart you could easily do in Illustrator, I promise.

If all else fails, I'd try to find a graphic designer in your area that could turn this into an image for you. Try a local community college or university - I'm sure you could pay an art student a small amount to whip something up for you - tout it as a resume builder :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards