September 2012 Weddings
Options

Who's getting married 9/1/12???

Hey Ladies! Just wondering if I had any wedding date twins out there?  How is your planning coming along? Sealed

Re: Who's getting married 9/1/12???

• Options
    17 months from today, ladies!!!!  Wooot wooot!!!!

Wow, that's pretty fantastic!  I'm taking my guy on a cruise tonight for his birthday, and we'll definitely be toasting that these 17 months go quickly!

Anniversary

• Options
    9/1/12 here too!  Wow there are a lot of us for this date.  YAY!  Should be fun for all of us in terms of support and updates as we count down to our big day.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    yay me too! I am booking the venue on Sunday hopefully, and then purchasing my dress probably next week, since I already found it! We will be taking our engagement photos soon so then we can make our save the date magnets to send out! We probably won't send them out until Sept. though.  I'm not sure what to plan without people thinking im crazy that I am planning early!
  • Options
    Wow I had no idea there were so many for the same date. Congrats ladies. I too am getting married on 09/01/2012. How many Az brides are there?? 
  • Options

We are!!! :)
    Since it's a ways out, we have been slowly planning.
    We have our venue and colors secured!
    This week, I secured an officiate and a cake decorator! It's a little early for all that...but I live 18 hours away from where our wedding will be, so I figure the earlier the better!

• Options
    I am!!!!
    We got engaged on Valentines Day! Very few plans have been made so far!!!! All you ladies are on top of this!!! Now I'm motivated and need to get the ball rolling!
  • Options
    I liked the idea of having a wedding weekend. We expect a lot of out of town guest so that extra day (Labor Day) allowed them not rush right back that Sunday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married 09.01.12!!  We live in Brooklyn, but the wedding is going to be on a farm in New Hampshire (Where I grew up).  It is going to be here before we know it, these next 6 months are going to fly by!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We are! Just ordered the bridesmaids dresses a few days ago... getting super excited!! We're getting married in Newfoundland, Canada! The weather should be just beautiful for our golf course wedding :):)
  • Options
    We are! He is active duty military so this weekend provided more leave and his friends from different bases can make it. We are stationed in Delaware but getting married in MA ... Any other military wife's to be out there?
  • Options
    9-1-12 is my date too!!!!  I love this board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards