June 2012 Weddings
Options

Sunday Checks

I have less than one week until I graduate from my masters program and a huge paper due, so I haven't had time for WR stuff, but my mom is awesome and designed something to go inside our photobooth frames and is packaging them up for us :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sunday Checks

• Options
    I hear you on the not having WR planning time, but we decided on our first dance song this weekend, and should be picking up our invitations tonight! We will be mailing them out tomorrow!
  • Options
    We just met with our baker and finalized the design. Still have to decide on flavors though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today will primarily be a homework day for school. FI had to go to the library to study for a big test he has coming up in one of his Master's classes. Trying to keep the little one entertained with some cartoons on Netflix. 

- Got some more RSVPs yesterday and got to update my counter! (still freaking out though with the number being so low!)
    - Rehearsal invites are done, now I just have to get a few more emails..We're doing ours through punchbowl.com
    - Wishing tree is done, but I need vase filler so it doesn't topple over..might mess with this some more because I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy with how it looks. 
    - Went over a rough timeline with the venue coordinator yesterday
    - Ordered 10,000 flower petals from efavormart.com today, since I decided to just use petals to outline our aisle 
    - Ordered 12 tall pillar candles from dollartree.com to go along with the petals and our aisle. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks everyone!

I'm finishing up all the shower TY cards today and just relaxing for the most part.
  • Options
    I went for my hair trial yesterday. I love what she did.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    Met with our official a few hours ago, just so he can get to know us a bit better to make the ceremony very ours but traditional. So we're using traditional vows, but he's adding in some extra wording to make them relate to our relationship more. 

• Options
    Today I learned that i'm super crafty!! I'm DIYing my menu's and signage and i'm estatic that I figured out what i'm doing and it looks awesome! 
  • Options
    -Finalized the 2 readings we want for the ceremony
    -Made a draft of the program
    -Emailed the photographer to confirm final payment details and day of details
    Anniversary
  • Options
    went over the ceremony and day of with our DOC, love how it is going to turn out!

dropped supplies off at the florist for some arrangements

FI went and picked out tux's. He is so sharp looking!! Glad he's mine
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FI and I have a really important meeting with my priest Tuesday night to see if we will have to postpone/seriously change our wedding date.....T&Ps appreciated!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_sunday-checks-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:26a82d3e-d523-4278-a8b3-a4eb22c1f776Post:719c88be-169a-40e1-bc60-6de2991d1fdf">Re: Sunday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I have a really important meeting with my priest Tuesday night to see if we will have to postpone/seriously change our wedding date.....T&Ps appreciated!
    Posted by lb1212[/QUOTE]

hope everything is ok!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Today we went to Target to start a registry and the machines were broken. I was hungry and frustrated so we'll go back another day. We just bought dog food and went home for lunch. I did finish making all the chair ties. I did more work on my ribbon wall. Jeeze it takes a LOT of ribbon. FI just shakes his head when he sees it and calls it a "woman thing". LOL I *might* be done with it though.

I'm going to see if FI will ask his step-daughter to do a reading at our wedding tomorrow,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • Options
    Bought an amazing strapless long line bra from Victoria's Secret today. It's this one: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265789010781&c=Page&cid=1332988403563&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

I'm a 34 D and never in my life have I had a strapless bra stay in place and keep the girls up high. It also makes my waist tiny and flattens my stomach. It's so comfortable too. I've been wearing it all day gardening, cleaning the house, shopping...I'm in love. Best purchase I've ever made! Can't wait to wear it to my fitting Saturday. 

Bra for my wedding dress? Check check check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards