Rhode Island
Options

Providence Bachelorette?

Hi girls,
I was just wondering if anyone has been to or had their bachelorette party in Providence.  What did you do and where did you stay? 
I'm looking into doing a spa party and then a few bars at night.  We plan on staying over at a downtown hotel too because we're all from Massachusetts. 
Any other unique ideas?  Or are there any beaches semi-closeby where we could spend the day then drive downtown? 
Any help is appreciated!  Thanks

Re: Providence Bachelorette?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Chels
    There aren't any traditional beaches in the providence area, those are all down in soutn county about 30-45 minutes away depending on traffic.  Not a bad ride at all and lots of fun places to go, esp in newport and jamestown.  As far as providence goes, you're much better off having a limo take you around to places if you want to bar hop.  Besides the plus of having a designated driver, the parking situation SUCKS and it'll be a lot easier to get where you want to go stress-free if you don't have to worry about that part.  There are definitely nice places near the water in Bristol and Barrington but I don't know about "beaches".  Barrington and Bristol aren't any where near as far from Providence as the south county beaches are. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards