DC

bachelorette party ideas!

rkatz8rkatz8 member
First Comment

i'm not from DC area but the bride for whom i will be the MOH is. i will be planning a bachelorette party for her near home but am not very familiar with the area at all.

does anyone know of any dance clubs that would have some kind of VIP section for our bachelorette party crew to hang out? i know of one place near me where you can reserve a VIP table for $10 a person and they will rope it off and bring your drinks to you from the bar and food and whatever else, so i'm thinking of having something like that. i know obviously a restaurant/bar would do this kind of thing normally but i really want it to be a club with a good dancing scene!

also, i saw one time on the samantha brown show there was a place in DC that does sunday morning brunch with a drag show. anybody know what i'm talking about? i thought this would be great fun for the morning after.

Re: bachelorette party ideas!

• edited December 2011
    I am not big on the club scene, but I think for the Sunday brunch you are referring to Perry's in Adam's Morgan.  (http://www.perrysadamsmorgan.com/brunch/sunday/) It is a complete and total blast, though I would reccommend not bringing someone thinned skinned, not much is left off the table with them.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards