New Jersey - South

Toms River Area Florist

Hi everyone - I usually post on the North Jersey board, but the reccs are too far north.

Does anyone know of any good florists in Ocean County in or around Toms River? I tried Mr. Allen's Original Florist in Brick for Mother's Day flowers and they were horrible, so I need new places to check out. TIA.
Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Toms River Area Florist

• shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can check out wedding wire. They narrow down by area (for all vendors) and other people can post reviews, which is always helpful.

Here is the link for florists in your area.
    http://www.weddingwire.com/shared/Search?l=y&cid=8&geo=toms+river%2Cnj
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Something Nice Floral in Point Pleasant.  Carol is really nice to work with and working with my budget
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Allen's was less than honest with me when I went there. 'Nuff said.

I am using Whiting Flower Shoppe in the Whiting Section of Manchester. Tracy is the owner and a TOTAL doll. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Linda at Flowers by Addalia on 37E bound side about 1.5 miles West of the parkway....if that makes sense.  We tried Something Nice with Carol but I got a better vibe from Flowers by Addalia.  If you want further information....PM me.
  • meandloumeandlou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EMILYS FLORIST in toms river and they are SUPER CHEAP! great flowers great attention to detail and of course I am a personal user of them so I can say these things with confidence!!! 

Tell Mary that Melissa sent you to her ( or a younger woman who is Emily ) I dont know which one will help you but they are both great  and a mother daughter team!

100 Longboat Street
    Beachwood, NJ

AND they come to you to deliver the flowers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards