New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Venues

I just got engaged and I am starting to look at venues. Has anyone had a wedding at the Fountainhead or a Castle in the the Hudson Valley?

Re: Venues

• Options
    I attended a wedding at the fountainhead two years ago. Honestly, the food/service was bad. All of the beer was warm, the bartender at the martini bar didn't know how to make a cosmo (one of only 4 drinks available at the martini bar so no excuses), and multiple guests got sick from the food.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I've attended numerous events at Fountainhead and have always had an amazing experience.  The food, especially during the cocktail hour is fantastic.  The staff is attentive and pleasant.  I would HIGHLY recommend the Fountainhead.

I can't speak to the castle experience, but in planning my own wedding, I can say that a lot of them have a 125-150 guest limit.  So depending on how many guests you plan on having that may eliminate some of the castles.
  • Options
    My best friend got married at the Fountainhead and we had a great time. I also went to many proms there and always had fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards