California-Orange County
Options

Inexpensive Venues

Does anyone know of any inexpensive venues in either LA County or Orange County? We would really love something outdoors, by the ocean would be great! the venues can either provide everything...food, drinks, decor, etc. Or we can bring in our own, if it'll be cheaper that way, cause we are on a budget. Also, maybe even any big properties or estates that will rent for the day.
Thank you so much!

Re: Inexpensive Venues

• Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you having?  We celebrated with 85 people at Golleher Alumni House on the campus of Cal State Fullerton.  Great deal and a lovely place.
  • Options
    lovemadduxlovemaddux member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at the French Estate...It was perfect.  Outdoors and they handled everything.  But, it's more for a small intimate party.  Cost was about $1600 for cermony and reception.  Food was covered at $26/person and that included the cake.
    If you are looking for larger, we liked the Balboa Inn.

Good Luck
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Santiago Oaks Regional Park, its not near the ocean, more mountain and rustic but beautiful. I am super excited.
    *CowFish Kisses*
  • Options
    spamslovespamslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also having my wedding at Santiago Oak Regional Park. Beautiful location and very inexpensive!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is there an area for a reception at santiago oak park? i looked at photos of weddings there and i don't really see a reception site.
  • Options
    spamslovespamslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my venue pictures public for my photographers to see. Feel free to take a look!  Btw the grass is fully grown, the pictures with dead grass was right after a flood. I'm having close to 100 guests which is the maximum but the patio area has plenty of room. We're using the inside area for the food
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're renting out a home provided by Catering by Alex, his number is 714-745-8211 and this is a picture of the place....

can't remember his email on the top of my head... but he has a lot of pictures you can look at... VERY affordable too :)
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards