Colorado

Any Ideas?! Looking for any advice :)

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are getting married in Colorado next July (we are from MN). Our immediate family members and wedding party are all coming with us. We ARE going to have a big reception back home for everyone else; but we are looking to do something fun and different after the wedding!

We are a young couple and we have a 11 month old son. We have about 35 of us total; 25 being adults and 10 being children. We were going to just do a dinner after the wedding but we want to do something more fun! We want to be celebrating!

So that is why I'm asking for helo! I am looking for some fun things to do after our wedding in Colorado (that kids can enjoy too). ANY IDEAS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Re: Any Ideas?! Looking for any advice :)

• edited December 2011

I'm not sure if you will be keeping your dress on but you could look at Hertiage square the slide is fun and I know kids would like it. Just a thought though :)

• steffenfamsteffenfam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A little late here - but you could try a place like Sylvan Dale Ranch in Loveland.  They have horseback riding and hay rides, cabins, etc.  Also check out Aspen Lodge in Estes Park.  Estes is a huge tourist town (actually a small town but a tourist destination), and is the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.
  • CrumpledFangCrumpledFang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Food Trucks are an awesome idea and an economical solution for your dining woes! After the wedding, you're probably gonna have some hungry guests! The food truck scene is growing in CO and is an awesome experience! Manna from Heaven Gourmet Food Truck is a particularly delicious and healthy choice. They are Vietnamese-Inspired, and offer a HUMUNGOUS menu with items that are sure to please even the pickiest eater! They have several options, and one of them IS buffet-style, or even better, self-serve! Your guests can actually purchase their own meals from the truck and pick it up as a normal customer. It's the most economical choice and a unique experience!   http://mannafoodtruck.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards