Oregon
Options

HOLY CRAP!!! I LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!!!!

I'm 8 days married... and I LOVE IT.

I have to go back to work tomorrow after having 10 days off and I'm not really looking forward to that, but it'll be nice to get back to normal life.

What will I do at work now that I'm not planning a wedding!??

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Re: HOLY CRAP!!! I LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!!!!

• Options
    sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pics or it didn't happen.

congrats kizat! welcome to da club :D
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What Sarah said!! LOL  Was the wedding everything you hoped??

And congrats!! I just got back from my honeymoon in Maui and had a blast. I used to wonder what I was going to do with no wedding to plan. Guess Mother Nature took care of all that "free" time I was envisioning!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

BTW, I love your ring! :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Everyone! :D

I'm waiting on our pictures still... but I've seen a few from friends and what not.

It was such a blur of a day.  But everything went really well and smooth.  Everyone loved my bouquets and all of the personal details I put into the thing lol

I got a ton of compliments on the hair clips that I made too... so I was happy about that..

I'll post pictures as soon as I can!  In the mean time... here's one from a friend :D:D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice tatts! My friend has orchids in the the exact same places :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards