Ohio-Columbus
Options

Whatcha workin on?

Let's get this board hoppin again! It's been too dead around here recently.

Project Roll Call - What are you working on right now?

I'm working on booking our honeymoon cruise from Puerto Rico to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Barbados and St. Lucia! So happy!

Re: Whatcha workin on?

• Options
    I agree! 

Cruise sounds amazing right about now! 

I am working on our guest book and making a "thank you" banner for us to hold for our thank you card picture!
  • Options
    We're also working on HM stuff - Napa/Sonoma, CA it is! The cruise sounds amazing, you'll have a great time! 

Also working on hashing out GM attire and scheduling vendor appointments for our next trip back.
  • Options
    I am working on my veil, hotel block, cake topper, card box, looking into dying my shoes blah blah blah 
  • Options
    Working on DJ playlist, looking for FI's ring, and trying to figure out ceremony decorations!
  • Options

Getting married September 1, 2012!!!!! I'm working on everything lol Looking for some more fall theme garland, thinking about making my own invites to save money. We are having a small wedding in Tennessee on a dock overlooking the lake and I only need to make 40 invites but I'm not very crafty lol Also, just figuring out what we are eating, etc. Have a lot to do, but loving every second of planning it :)

• Options
    edited March 2012
    these all sound great ladies! good work!

i also forgot to mention that we finished assembling our save the dates but we can't send them out until FI finishes our website. that will probably happen this weekend. yay!
  • Options
    cake!
    DJ!
    Engagement photo outfits/ideas
    his ring (any nice jewelry stores that aren't overly expensive?)
    Parents gifts
    Bridal shower invite list!
    invitations!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In 2 weeks (after finals), I will be working on all the DIY stuff! Assembling the invitations, putting together our fabric streamer backdrop for the head and dessert tables, and making our Scrabble racks and boards (we are having a Scrabble-inspired reception). I'm excited to dive in!
  • Options
    Working on finding a florist and interviewing dj's. Trying to finalize bridesmaid dresses. Attempting to stay sane! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    stephannfoxstephannfox member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Nailing down our Venue, and working on losing weight!!! (Have lost 16 pounds do far)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards