August 2012 Weddings
Options

checks, mostly cake check!

Well after 3 weeks of much turmoil, we have found our cake lady! Ive posted about this over on the food and cake boards but long story short, couldn't find any bakers that had really good fondant, which according to popular opinion, DOES need fondant to make it look the way it does. We had 2 other tastings and the fondant was chewy so no go..we might this lady Tues and her cakes are amazing..the fondant. she makes with marshmallow so it really impressed my Mom and I..And she is doing it for 300.00! So CHECK on the cake finally! My mom had coupons and went to Michaels crafts on Memorial Day because I had to work and bought lavender flower petals to scatter and some bags of pretty stones to lay around the cake table, card table and memorial table so done with that.  NOW..onto finding a florist! We have our first appt with one on 6/16..Cant believe the time is going so fast!

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: checks, mostly cake check!

• Options
    AND I MUST start on these invites this weekend! I work every Saturday and my Mom has jumped in as my 'assistant' LOL..She makes all the calls to places because I do home health care and can't leave my patients and most places close before I get off work so bless her heart but I think I will feel more accomplished once they are started!
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    Looks beautiful!  Congrats on the check!
  • Options
    Yay congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards