Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Where did you get your dress dry cleaned?

Hi Ladies,

I'm also looking into selling my dress online. It's been 2 weeks since I got back from the honeymoon but haven't gotten my dress dry cleaned. Anyone know of good places? Especially near the Plano area?

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Where did you get your dress dry cleaned?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_did-dress-dry-cleaned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:f90e1b42-da84-4150-b473-a1eb37af657fPost:772939d5-5c35-4ce9-8713-a90605f34cc0">Re: Where did you get your dress dry cleaned?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used a guy that Becky Fowler recommended and while he's in Denton, he comes and picks up/drops off your dress. Crud...searching for his contact info...
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

This.  All of this.  I will find his card when I get home.
    Anniversary

• I used a guy that Becky Fowler recommended and while he's in Denton, he comes and picks up/drops off your dress. Crud...searching for his contact info...
  • Thanks girls. Where you able to find his info?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Finally found it! His name is William Braun and his number is 214.564.3631.
  • Hi Folks,   
         My name is William Braun, but everyone calls me Bill.  I own and run Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration in Lewisville (formerly in Denton).  We do in fact come to pick up and deliver the gown directly to you, and if you happen to call many of the bridal shops in DFW you will find they reccomend us on a normal basis ( Terry Costa, Stella's, Brides by Demetrios, Circle Park, and even Stanley Korshak).  Please feel free to check out our listing here on the knot and give me a call at 214-564-3631 or at our store number at 877-874-7377 so we can talk about your gown!  The Knot called me after they saw the previous posts thinking I was an individual and not realizing that Pinstripes and i are the same person,  Thanks so much for the referral and I hope to hear from the rest of you soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards