Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Check: BM Dresses

Well, my shopping trip last night wtih 3 of my BMs went well, thankfully. We went to DB and weren't sure if we would find something, but we did. At first, each of them had found a style they liked, and they were all different. But then we saw another in a photo, decided to try it on, and turned out they all looked awesome in it! I didn't care either way if they had different styles or not but it worked out to be that they all have the same one. I'm super excited, it's amazingly flattering on all of them and they all have such different body types.

We are getting this style, in this color shown, called "pewter grey":

Now we just have to send the info to my BM in California so in the next month or so she can go get sized at a DB there. :)

Re: Check: BM Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I love the pewter color :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great, & such a good feeling to get that done!  Love the color too!  Congrats!  = )
  • Options
    ogrady88ogrady88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!  I love the pewter color.  If I was going to have a winter wedding I think I'd have gone with that color.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I definitely love the pewter color too. Our other color is crimson red, but the DB dark red isn't quite deep enough, and plus this way the girls were excited to get red shoes that will really pop w/ the grey dress. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhhh I love that style, and the color is awesome. 

True fact- if I could redo my wedding colors, I'd totally use grey. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    woot!! Looks great! The gray/pewter as a neutral will be a lot more classic looking also than most of other colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_check-bm-dresses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:96f698d1-4a80-46fa-9011-98efe3c0e1b0Post:1dab3f76-f5fc-422f-8068-cea3d5e14d9d">Re: Check: BM Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]ohhhh I love that style, and the color is awesome.  True fact- if I could redo my wedding colors, I'd totally use grey. 
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I hate that the photo doesn't do it justice. It is such a flattering style! 2 of my BMs are 5'2-5'4, one is like 5'7 and the other is like me, and 5'11. This looked great on all of them and all of them also have different body types within the height differences. It looks super classy with a little fur wrap. :) I can't wait to do the fur wraps.
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe I want that style dress from DB too! I just am waiting to see if this get a brighter pink that would work better with my colors :) I love those dresses So much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute dress.  Congrats on the check!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards