Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Fall Activities

Not quite a wedding related post, but thought I would ask you lovely ladies anyway.

What type of fall activities are you up to? Being semi-new to Cincinnati I'm not familiar with the seasonal happenings in and around town. Are there cool orchards or pumpkin patches to go see, etc?

Re: Fall Activities

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_fall-activities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:13eabd07-4746-4644-b5b9-c823ae4a92a4Post:69bdd11b-498f-46b0-afa5-4f0f71f59a92">Fall Activities</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not quite a wedding related post, but thought I would ask you lovely ladies anyway. What type of fall activities are you up to? Being semi-new to Cincinnati I'm not familiar with the seasonal happenings in and around town. Are there cool orchards or pumpkin patches to go see, etc?
    Posted by justengaged777[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes! There are a few pumpkin patches and I think a couple of orchards. A big pumpkin patch is in NKY and then there is one up in the Mason area off the top of my head. Try wcpo.com, channel 9's website always has a ton of info about weekend stuff :)

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We do the Neiderman Farm every year. It's best for young families or a group of friends.  I've been to other farms and this one seems to top them all.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We go to Iron's Fruit Farm in Lebanon. They have a hayride that takes you to their pumpkin patch and an awesome 12 acre corn maze. They also have a bakery that sells all kinds on yummy treats!
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards