Florida-Central Florida
Options

Bridal Show

Hey Girls!  The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal show is this Sunday, February 28th at the Hilton in Orlando from 11 to 4.  Right now they have tickets buy-one-get-one-free on their website! orlando.perfectweddingguide.com  The tickets are regularly $10.00 each!  I'm going :)

Re: Bridal Show

• Options
    TaylorNColeTaylorNCole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a coupon code for 2 free tickets!
    its PWG10 and you get a free ticket for the bride and a guest!! :)
    It's supposed to be the biggest and best of the year!! 
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo thanks for the code! I'll be there too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I printed it out and it says that I am allowed to bring 3 guests! it was all free! Sweet deal! Im going with FI, my sister, and her BF already so now everybody got in for free! Makes it even better! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to go, but I haven't decided if I am coming back from OOT on Sat or Sun...I want to go to the gtg and show!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jessica, when you go to the show, see if your sister and her BF can say they are bride and groom too. Some things are only given out to the bride and groom, so it could work to their benefit! lol. Just something to think about. Unless the coupon says that you can bring 3 guests and not another bride and groom.
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the code!! I'm not sure if I'm going, but I only had the BOGO before, so this will be great if I decide to go!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brit, i actually printed out the coupon and it says Jessica and 3 guests! I thought that was weird, but it works for me! LOL. It could work to MY advantage if they end up winning something!

Thanks for the tidbit!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh I can't stomach another one after the craziness in January. But my awesome photographer will be there, go play with Photomingle!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just signed up for them because of the code, so thanks! I probably wouldn't have gone if not.

Yeah Jessica, mine says my name and 3 guests too, but I think my sister is still going to register too. She couldn't try the food at the Puff n Stuff booth last time so she is going to pretend this time! haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ill be there!!!  Will be my first one!
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I printed mine and it only says one guest.... Wonder why you guys had 3 guests. Oh well, I should only have one guest anyway.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going!! It will be my first, and i'm super excited!! Hopefully it will help resolve my venue conflict.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards