Snarky Brides
Options

Labor Day Morning.

Happy Labor Day! Any good plans today?

Im working tonight. We dont have anything going on today so I'm going to get some house stuff done before work.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Labor Day Morning.

• Options
    Morning Blue!

I just put pork chops in the crock pot and I'm getting ready to do some house work too.
    I also wanted to get some more of my crafts done while the dog is gone. I'm sure he'd have his nose all up in my business, and he has a big one ;)

Nothing else doing, I have husband slated to get the shed cleaned and organized today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy Labor Day!

It's kind of gross outside today, so I'm home working on orders and DH is upstairs taking a nap.
    We're planning on going to lunch with our neighbors today to talk about our trip in Decemeber. I'm really excited about it (going to Williamsburg), but we've got to book our rooms soon before all the hotels fill up since the weekend we'd like to go, is one of their most busy times of the year.

Aside from that, I'll probably read out of my new book too :o)

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Last day of vacation, and I'm totally dreading starting work tomorrow, especially since the job I'm in is the one I specifically turned down in June. Still rotted. But I'll put on my big girl panties tomorrow.

Today FI is starting sheeting the roof for the garage. I've got my workout done, bedsheets in the wash and am getting ready to head out to see if he needs anything. We will also label and organize dd's school supplies too. He just came in to call his father and told me that he was shouting for me to come out, but I didn't hear him. He almost dropped a sheet of plywood off the roof and wanted help, but I didn't hear - oops! Usually I go out and pass him things, hold things in place, or cut pieces of lumber. There's no cutting today, so I thought I was safe to be inside. Guess not!

Enjoy the 'last' day of summer ladies! I'll check in later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Really had no plans for today, but we will end up at my brother's for BBQ.  He just learned his best friend has lung cancer and he's really bummed about it.  As am I since I have known his friend since we were kids.

My son and his g/f are up at the cabin this weekend and they found windows broken.  It's always been a spot for locals to hang at during the week and drink or whatever they do.  Sons says it doesn't look like anything else is disturbed - just some booze bottles and beer cans in the fire pit.

Kind of fell in love with a Maine Coon on a rescue site that I get updates from.  H doesn't appear to be ready yet, but we both really miss our little guy who had to be euthanized due to aggressive cancer.  Surviving cat seems pretty lonely as well.  Does some odd things.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_labor-day-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:bcc711da-0ee5-442e-a38a-9f1f1737b188Post:1632255c-ef5b-4945-a9a9-867a11b3327d">Re: Labor Day Morning.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really had no plans for today, but we will end up at my brother's for BBQ.  He just learned his best friend has lung cancer and he's really bummed about it.  As am I since I have known his friend since we were kids. My son and his g/f are up at the cabin this weekend and they found windows broken.  It's always been a spot for locals to hang at during the week and drink or whatever they do.  Sons says it doesn't look like anything else is disturbed - just some booze bottles and beer cans in the fire pit.<strong> Kind of fell in love with a Maine Coon on a rescue site that I get updates from. </strong> H doesn't appear to be ready yet, but we both really miss our little guy who had to be euthanized due to aggressive cancer.  Surviving cat seems pretty lonely as well.  Does some odd things.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]

DO IT!! My H has wanted a Maine Coon for years, we came really close to rescuing one last year, but she was gone before we got there. I'm not sure how my male would do anyway, he's very mean to other cats. And now we have the pup to deal with, so it will be awhile.
  • Options
    I seriously love my Drs office.  I realized that I ran out of one of my shots last night.  I called this morning because I need to take it tonight and maybe tomorrow.  In my state, fertility meds only come from a special fertility pharmacy and they are closed today, so its not like Rite Aid down the street has it for me.

My nurse calls me back and said she found a box of my shots.  She said they dont usually have it but she spent half hour searching everywhere for one.  I love this lady.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Morning. I have to go get some more meds for the cat and then it's back home to work on lesson plans. H and I played hooky yesterday and didn't get anything done, but it was worth it since we hardly get to spend time together.

Comcast is down AGAIN so I'm going to see if I can catch the guy on Twitter I talked to last time, since on the phone they won't let me make an appointment. They will only schedule one with my H even though he's authorized me on the account.

Blue, gad you could get your meds! I'm glad your doc is so awesome.
  • Options
    Morning! I'm sticking around home today. We went on a fairly lengthy road trip yesterday to stock up our wine collection but this morning the cold I've just gotten over seems to have reared it's ugly head in FI. Poor guy. 

I've managed to keep the wedding very minimally DIY but I do have a few things I should probably do today. 

Glad it worked out so well with the Dr's office Blue, it's awesome to have people like that in your corner. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good morning all!

It's lazy day today for us.  Our plans consist of some grocery and school shopping.  I need a new bookbag- my current one has barely survived two years of med school, I don't think it'll make it much longer.  

Then tonight it's GA tech vs. VA tech.  Fiance is a huge VA tech fan, so he's psyched for the season opener.  I'm a WVU fan, so I love to root for anyone planning VA tech just to annoy fiance.  Should be a fun night!

Hope everyone has a lovely Labor Day!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_labor-day-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:bcc711da-0ee5-442e-a38a-9f1f1737b188Post:f36701c3-fc87-4224-a566-4b836cea1af4">Re: Labor Day Morning.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Labor Day Morning. : DO IT!! My H has wanted a Maine Coon for years, we came really close to rescuing one last year, but she was gone before we got there. I'm not sure how my male would do anyway, he's very mean to other cats. And now we have the pup to deal with, so it will be awhile.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I know KD.....this cat just had that alert intelligent look that Bo had.  There was something about him that got to me, so I forwarded to H.  He hasn't said much.

Our other cat is a mean female; she used to beat on Bo once in a while and altho Bo had claws, he never did use them on her.  She's just adopted some of Bo's mannerisms and I read on a website that this is probably part of the grieving process for her.

I also got an alert a few weeks ago on another Ragdoll mix.  That one I was pretty sure H would have said no to since that cat looked much like Bo.

Blue - awesome doctor and staff!
  • Options
    Afternoon everyone!

Blue--That Is awesome about your doctor's office!  

I just finished thank you notes for all our wedding gifts.  It feels good to have them done.  Now I just have to get H to sign them when he gets off work and I will address them tonight and get them sent off tomorrow.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards