Georgia-Savannah

Anyone use Coastal Savannah Weddings?

We're considering using them for our wedding planning and I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experiences with them.  They're BBB accredited with a rating of A+ but I'd love to hear from someone who is familiar with their work.

Re: Anyone use Coastal Savannah Weddings?

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Can't help you there, sorry.  I'll ask around and see if anyone I know knows anything about them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  They're offering 25% off their elopement packages if you book by the end of the month - which means we could afford a nicer package.  :-)
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've talked to a few friends who said they have never used them, but have been to weddings that they did.  They didn't see anything to complain about.  The weddings were beautiful and the consultant blended in with everyone. 
    I haven't found anything negative about them anywhere.  It looks like you would be safe to use them.  I would just call the BBB to make sure they don't have any complaints to be sure.  Call and talk to them to make sure y'all click.  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pamelasmitherpamelasmither member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about using them and got a lot of information form them but opted to go with an indoor venue. From my experience they were very helpful and prompt with responding. I didn't have any reason not to use them if I was still going that path. hope it helps. 
  • tmdaniel3tmdaniel3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WAS WORKING WITH THEM BUT AFTER I SENT THEM MY DEPOSIT THEY WONT ANSWER MY EMAILS OR CALLS. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards