Ohio-Northeast

Wedding Makeup

"Jay" at the MAC counter at Summit Mall  (330-836-0225) is AMAZING!! She was recommended to me by a friend who goes to her on a regular basis and did her sisters wedding. She also did a few day and evening looks. She is very versatile and listened to what I expeceted. She does book up pretty fast during the weekends so she offered a consultation during the week which was great because I was able to talk about what I wanted and not feel rushed. Hope this helps!

Re: Wedding Makeup

• drogeldrogel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Katie Monroe and Brittany Jones from Salon@Creekside in Canfield.  They use airbrush makeup.  I could not have been more pleased.
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_wedding-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:61e797c5-c467-4492-9998-a599140fd121Post:5024d2bd-79d5-4b65-8ad9-cfc2997b07aa">Re: Wedding Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Katie Monroe and Brittany Jones from Salon@Creekside in Canfield.  They use airbrush makeup.  I could not have been more pleased.
    Posted by drogel[/QUOTE]
    Do you know if they travel?  I'm having a hard time finding airbrush mua's that are/can travel to NE ohio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards