California-Northern

Sonoma County Venue Recommendations?

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to find a venue for my 11/11/11 wedding. I'm trying to find an outdoor/indoor venue that will fit under 100 people and allow us to bring our own food and drink. Any suggestions?

Re: Sonoma County Venue Recommendations?

• mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I'm getting married in Sonoma and did a lot of research, but didn't come across any place where you could do your own food and bev.
    Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Kat3dKat3d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't checked them out in person, but I was just told about a venue in Windsor that allows you to bring your own food and beverage - They have a banquet room and outdoor courtyard that holds 400, I believe. It's called the Mary Agatha Furth center.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Garden Valley Ranch in Petaluma.  We considered it for our wedding, it's beautiful and  you can bring all your own vendors.

We are getting married at the Garden Pavilion in Sonoma and they also let you bring all your own vendors. They don't have a website, but if you do a search you can find some info. 
  • edited December 2011
    Look at Redwood Hills Garden in Sebastopol....
    I love them, the only thing is they have no stoves for you to cook your food so you would have to rent ovens. We loved them, but picked the Villa Chanticleer in Healdsburg because of some affiliations they have with my father.
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately Garden Valley Ranch and Redwood Hills are not open for my date.. 11/11/11

I've been to the Garden Pavilion though! I know someone who lives on the grounds. I will have to revisit them as a venue! If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying?
  • edited December 2011
    Viansa and Trentadue are both great wineries in Sonoma County. Reasonably prices for the area. I'm not sure if Viansa does the food or not but I know Trentadue you hire the cater they may do the bar though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards