Nebraska
Options

Help with Bridal Shower

My friend is getting married on July 24, 2010 and I am so excited for her. I am a bridesmaid and I would love to throw her an amazing friends bridal shower. The only problem is I can't think of any locations to have it here in Omaha. I don't think it would be good to have it at a resturant because that could get pricey and not alot of time to connect with each other. Please let me know of any cool locations in Omaha that would work for this situation. PS we are thinking of having the shower in May.

thanks for the help

ashley

Re: Help with Bridal Shower

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard HyVees have rooms that work well for that.  WineStyles in Village Pointe allow parties.  You could try renting meeting rooms at hotels, too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is next weekend and my BMs saved a lot of money by just having it at a friend's house.  We are only having about 30 people and it is working out really well because they are spending more money on nicer food and we can have mimosas.  Sometimes simple is better - especially for a bride like me because I like intimate occassions.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards