September 2013 Weddings
Options

Our save the dates!! *pics*

Aw man, I LOVE THEM!

The front pic wasn't my first choice of pictures but FI love love loves it and I wanted him to really like these, too.  A lot of the ones that we both fully agreed on were portrait and not landscape so they wouldn't work.  The blue line is just a crop line....ignore that!

So excited to order them in the morning!!  I am getting one more proof of the front with a different pic so I will decide between the two tomorrow but you get the gist of it!

ETA:  Here is the other front which I am obsessed with lol.  So is FI.  We will be using this one :)

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*

• Options
    Awwww they are soooo pretty! Definitely like them alot! I haven't posted on here in a bit so you probably don't remember me but im going to try my best to get on here a few times a week. Have alot of catching up to do with all you girls : If you don't mind me asking where did you order your save the dates from? They are really nice and I'm going to be ordering mine the week after Christmas but I have no idea where to order them from
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:f300349c-cc62-4d79-8345-c2aff5b0dcf1">Re:Our save the dates!! pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww they are soooo pretty! Definitely like them alot! I haven't posted on here in a bit so you probably don't remember me but im going to try my best to get on here a few times a week. Have alot of catching up to do with all you girls : If you don't mind me asking where did you order your save the dates from? They are really nice and I'm going to be ordering mine the week after Christmas but I have no idea where to order them from
    Posted by AlejandraN[/QUOTE]

Aw thanks and welcome back!  We just uploaded the file to vistaprint and ordering through there!  I got a groupon a few weeks ago for $24.00 for 84.00 worth of product so that covers them all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice! That's pretty awesome! I've heard of people talking about group on but I'm not exactly sure what it is. Do you sign up for that and if so what's the name of the website? Definitely gonna have to look into that!! Lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:241b4b86-21d4-478c-9cae-a4ec4bca66a2">Re:Our save the dates!! pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice! That's pretty awesome! I've heard of people talking about group on but I'm not exactly sure what it is. Do you sign up for that and if so what's the name of the website? Definitely gonna have to look into that!! Lol.
    Posted by AlejandraN[/QUOTE]

<a href="https://www.groupon.com/users/new" rel="nofollow">https://www.groupon.com/users/new</a>

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Awwwww thanks a bunch!! You rock!! Have you used groupon for other wedding related stuff? N do you know how long it's going to take for your STD's to be delivered to your house? Sorry for all these ??'s I'm just getting sooooo excited at how quickly time is going by and how we'll be married before we know it
  • Options
    Ellie- they turned out so great!!!!! I am glad that you went this route and I think that your family and friends are going to love the idea as well!!!!

PS. I am with you, I like the second "front" better :) Although it is a tough choice because both the pictures are beautiful!

Just a suggestion...the Christmas STD that I saw before said "Have a MARRIED Christmas" so that is was more STD-ish. I am not sure if that is something you want to do?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So cute!!!

FYI - while we're talking about Groupon, they have a photobook through Picaboo for $19 right now.  I'm going to put our engagment photos in a book for our guest book and thought I'd pass that along.  There's another day left to order.
  • Options
    EllieMonster - I love them. They are so pretty! It helps that your photos are amazing! haha

AlejandraN - We ordered our STD's from Vistaprint. They took about 2-3 weeks I think to come in, Not too long at all.

Just a Note: If anyone orders from them, I would suggest paying the little extra and getting a premium cardstock. We did the standard, and I was a bit dissapointed with the Rigidity of the cards. They still turned out great but It would have been nice if they were more rigid. The photo quality turned out great though.

I would love to know when the vistaprint groupons are on. For some reason I haven't seen them. Not sure if maybe its my area that I'm saved to on groupon or what. But if someone could let me know next time they have one, that would be awesome. We are looking to order our invites and all the other stationary from vista print.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:14022f10-5c78-49a2-bba7-ba72aa313197">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ellie- they turned out so great!!!!! I am glad that you went this route and I think that your family and friends are going to love the idea as well!!!! PS. I am with you, I like the second "front" better :) Although it is a tough choice because both the pictures are beautiful! Just a suggestion...the Christmas STD that I saw before said "Have a MARRIED Christmas" so that is was more STD-ish. I am not sure if that is something you want to do?
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

THANKS!  You know, I was kinda worried that "married" sounds liked we eloped LOL.  Hopefully people will realize that Marry is a pun on words instead of me just not being able to spell LOL!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:139cadee-d72b-494c-91e7-8a3fc1c7f204">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]So cute!!! FYI - while we're talking about Groupon, they have a photobook through Picaboo for $19 right now.  I'm going to put our engagment photos in a book for our guest book and thought I'd pass that along.  There's another day left to order.
    Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

Oh is there?!?! THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO DO, TOO!  What city is it under?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:b14de08b-7cfe-4403-a269-55e05917998c">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our save the dates!! *pics* : Oh is there?!?! THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO DO, TOO!  What city is it under?
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

<div>It was under "Goods" :-)</div>
  • Options
    Super cute!

What is the standard time to send out stds?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:db3a339e-ab55-4cd0-bc42-8564743af7e6">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our save the dates!! *pics* : THANKS!  You know, I was kinda worried that "married" sounds liked we eloped LOL.  Hopefully people will realize that Marry is a pun on words instead of me just not being able to spell LOL!
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]

I can see what you mean by that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:139cadee-d72b-494c-91e7-8a3fc1c7f204">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]So cute!!! FYI - while we're talking about Groupon, they have a photobook through Picaboo for $19 right now.  I'm going to put our engagment photos in a book for our guest book and thought I'd pass that along.  There's another day left to order.
    Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

SnapFish is also still doing 55% off everything. No Groupon needed.

We did a Calendar with all of our E-pics and we are having people sign their birthday's for our guest book! I think SnapFish may have cheap calendars and photobooks with the coupon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:bb81b2e7-22b3-4074-aef7-c14f438d752a">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Super cute! What is the standard time to send out stds?
    Posted by CALEO[/QUOTE]

I've heard usually 6-9 months...we have 11 weddings from This September until next November so I want to get mine out asap just so people know!

• Options
    Shoot - then I'm almost late! haha

Ok - add that to the list!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    These are sooooo cute, love the reindeer antlers and your pics are gorgeous! Wish I would've thought of Christmas cards... great idea! 

And ladies, I love hearing about all these online deals!!!!!!!!! Hope there are still some deals when we finally get our e-pics back so we can get some discounts!!! (This weekend will be a month since we got the pics taken and my photog said it will be at least another week... wish they would've at least sent a sneak peek... ok, done venting!) Smile
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    those are so cute! and your dog is adorable!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_our-save-the-dates-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:acec5fc6-eecd-43ac-83f3-3d325885910fPost:833aedf9-805a-4649-bf42-b32358addf66">Re: Our save the dates!! *pics*</a>:
    [QUOTE]These are sooooo cute, love the reindeer antlers and your pics are gorgeous! Wish I would've thought of Christmas cards... great idea!  And ladies, I love hearing about all these online deals!!!!!!!!! Hope there are still some deals when we finally get our e-pics back so we can get some discounts!!! (This weekend will be a month since we got the pics taken and my photog said it will be at least another week... wish they would've at least sent a sneak peek... ok, done venting!) 
    Posted by mrskloop[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  And don't worry...waiting for your pics must be a Sept 2013 curse...me and mpickl know a thing or two about that :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards