Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

MissNowMrs.com?????

Ok I am so confused with all these files and whatnot for changing my last name that my head is spinning. I heard about this new site missnowmrs.com. I wanted to know if anyone had used the site (it cost $30) for the full package. Was as smooth of a transitiong as the site claims? please let me know!
Thanks!

Re: MissNowMrs.com?????

• My boss used the site and said it was worth every penny!  I am contemplating using it myself.
  • We are just using our wedsite to post any updates to...  You can see from the link in my signature (but be aware, it hasn't been updated hahaha)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Hadn't heard of this until just now, but seriously thinking about it now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used it and it wasn't really worth it to me.  I could have easily gotten that paperwork from the website myself.  The only thing it actually helped me with was my SSN card and that form is easy to find.  The rest of the places I didn't actually need the form they provided.
  • I only heard about it from a Davids Bridal email today.  I've been doing everything on my own.  My bank account was changed when I went in to deposit our checks and I had a copy of the marriage certiificate.  Social Security I went in person (I'm pretty sure I left with a few diseases, lice, and way less of an IQ), and the rest I've been doing online and have to make phone calls.  Definitely never understood why divorced women kept their ex's last name until now when I've realized what a giant pain in the a$$ it is to change your name on everything!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • <div>Yea it's really not worth it. I was convinced it'd be great too but really- I think they're better at marketing than they are at actually delivering a good service. </div><div>I'm very technically inclined so when I go to a website and see that it's running painfully slow, before giving up I try different browsers, different internet connections, locations, etc. nothing worked. The site was so slow in fact that I'd go through and fill out a page with info, click submit (all in about 1 minute), and while it was trying to load the next page would time out! Almost every time! I had to re-do each page at least twice. </div><div>I also found that even though it advertises "enter you info in once and be done" that's totally not the case. I had to enter in names, address, phone numbers, a ton of times- which defeats the purpose of the $30 I just wasted. </div><div>All in all, you can just as easily download all the same applications, paperwork, and better instructions directly from the Office of the DMV, Social Sec., etc. </div><div>
    </div><div>Don't waste your money. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_missnowmrscom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:5383b31d-1a4b-4fa4-a13a-e5e8e62a1440Post:04a0a6c1-ee54-418f-ab42-2e3debd67b3f">MissNowMrs.com?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok I am so confused with all these files and whatnot for changing my last name that my head is spinning. I heard about this new site missnowmrs.com. I wanted to know if anyone had used the site (it cost $30) for the full package. Was as smooth of a transitiong as the site claims? please let me know! Thanks!
    Posted by jarubass[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards