South Dakota

Labor Day Brides 2011

What have you gotten done so far for your wedding?  I have the location, pastor, colors, dress, and wedding party.  Today, we preleased an apartment that will be ready for us in the spring!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Labor Day Brides 2011

• acdc91011acdc91011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just got (officially) engaged this past sunday and am planning a wedding labor day weekend next year.  Haven't gotten anything done yet...excited to start though!!!!  Congrats!

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! My wedding is in June 2011. I know it's not  a Labor Day wedding, but I was just excited to see people posting on the SD board! LOL
    Happy planning!
  • AshleyJean11AshleyJean11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is the weekend after Labor Day!!! WE have the pastor, chruch, reception hall, caiterer, photographer, vidographer, color, dress for me and the bridesmaids and the mothers, all accessories etc... gifts for everyone... ummm we just purchased our wedding bands last week. and have pretty much all the decor for the reception and church... hmmm there is more but i'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment to think of it hahha.. Happy Planning to you all. Its all very exciting and I cant wait!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards