June 2012 Weddings

Tuesday=Friday??

Does anyone else feel like it should be Friday but it's only Tuesday?! Ughhh!! I am tired and ready for another weekend, and we aren't even half way through the week....ugh.

Anyone else tired of this week already?

I feel like I keep "wishing away" each week. But each week that passes means I should be getting more and more checked off my list! (which I'm not, but should be!!) But it's also closer and closer to the day a marry my bestfriend! Ahh!! Such a conundrum...
A+K
"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
--St. Catherine of Siena

Re: Tuesday=Friday??

• Yes! I worked all weekend and I am still trying to rest up. I am so ready for this weekend because I have my hair trial and alterations appointment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes this has already been the hardest two days ( Tueday isn't even complete). I am so overwhelm with work, that I have not had time to think about my wedding. I even have to take work home. I am taking a break in the morning becuase, I know I won't be able to take a break later.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't have to go to my office for the past 2 weeks so I avoided even being in the city!  I'm back this week though and dang is it dragging.
  • Agree! This week is dragging. I have enough work and school work to do but just can't bring myself to do it.

Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • This is my first full week in 4 weeks.. it is feeling long alreadY!!
  • I am so ready for it to be Friday. Mostly because my mom is flying in on Thursday night so I am taking Friday off work. I am doing my first hair trial on Friday and me, my mom, and FMIL are going to decide on cake flavors. Saturday I am FINALLY going dress shopping. I know I am so behind on doing this. I have been so stressed out about it. But I am super excited. I think I am more excited about going dress shopping than my mom coming.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesdayfriday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c121a173-de1f-48b8-9017-ecbc70565c87Post:8622e699-a6a6-4af0-b6e3-39f3c747b8f1">Re: Tuesday=Friday??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so ready for it to be Friday. Mostly because my mom is flying in on Thursday night so I am taking Friday off work. I am doing my first hair trial on Friday and me, my mom, and FMIL are going to decide on cake flavors. <strong>Saturday I am FINALLY going dress shopping</strong>. I know I am so behind on doing this. I have been so stressed out about it. But I am super excited. I think I am more excited about going dress shopping than my mom coming.
    Posted by gregamywedding[/QUOTE]
    make sure you take pics!! you know how much we love pics. Have a fun weekend with your mom!
  • I feel like the lone dissenter, but my week is jam-packed with fun stuff, so that's likely the reason.  I've felt that way the last few weeks, though!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • YES!!! Last night as we were watching the BCS championship (sorry Courtney!! :( ) and was talking to FI about how I couldn't believe it was only Monday!! This is my first full week of work since mid-December and it's brutal. I don't have a day off until the end of March, so it's going to be rough! haha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesdayfriday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c121a173-de1f-48b8-9017-ecbc70565c87Post:cb9906e6-0afc-427b-98b9-263901f6d652">Re: Tuesday=Friday??</a>:
    [QUOTE]YES!!! Last night as we were watching the BCS championship (sorry Courtney!! :( ) and was talking to FI about how I couldn't believe it was only Monday!! This is my first full week of work since mid-December and it's brutal. <strong>I don't have a day off until the end of March, so it's going to be rough! haha
    </strong>Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

I dont have a day off until memorial day!!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesdayfriday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c121a173-de1f-48b8-9017-ecbc70565c87Post:2106806a-25a0-4f91-8075-2e8cb02e3392">Re: Tuesday=Friday??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with Dr.PB--I'm loving the start of a new semester! My first day of my qualitative research class was good yesterday, as well as the undergrad class that I'm teaching, and I have my first class of<strong> "Positive Youth Development"</strong> today, which I am excited for! And swim practices started back up yesterday!
    Posted by kipnus[/QUOTE]

YGPM!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I wish it was Friday. All day today & yesterday I've been fixing other people's mistakes and problems.

Can't wait for Sunday though - we have our food tasting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesdayfriday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c121a173-de1f-48b8-9017-ecbc70565c87Post:cb9906e6-0afc-427b-98b9-263901f6d652">Re: Tuesday=Friday??</a>:
    [QUOTE]YES!!! Last night as we were watching the BCS championship (sorry Courtney!! :( ) and was talking to FI about how I couldn't believe it was only Monday!! This is my first full week of work since mid-December and it's brutal. I don't have a day off until the end of March, so it's going to be rough! haha
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for the condolences. =)

I too feel like it's Friday because we went out and watched the National Championship last night. After that, I REALLY wished it was the weekend.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards