April 2014 Weddings

PROGRAMS HELP

Hi Girls,
I'm having trouble with my programs and the wording for the "thank you's"
Any suggestions? How did you say thank you to your guests and parents? 

Also,
my Grandmother is not going to be able to come to my wedding since she is in poor health and same for the groom's grandfather. Should we include them in our program though?
His grandma is coming all the way from Germany and will be at the wedding so she will definitely be in the program, but I'm not sure about what I should do about the others. Please help! :) 

Re: PROGRAMS HELP

• For our Thank You note, we are saying,

"We would like to express thanks to our parents, family,
    and friends for all of their love and support. 
    Thank you all for sharing this special day with us.
    With Love,
    Greg and Cheryl"

And we have the same issue with my FI Grandfather not being able to make it to the wedding due to his health.  We've decided to still include his name in the ceremony.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My grandfather won't be coming, because of health, but he is still listed in the program. For our thanks we put this:

Acknowledgements

We would like to thank our parents, without whom we’d have never made it to this day.  Your strength and guidance has helped shape us into the people we are today.  There aren’t enough words to express our gratitude for all that you have done and continue to do.  We love you very much.

To our bridal party, we are honored to have you help us celebrate this very important day in our lives.  We could not have asked for a better group of people to stand beside us.  We love you and are truly blessed to have each of you in our lives.

We would also like to thank our friends and family.  The support that you’ve given us has been incredible.  Thank you for being here today as we begin our new life together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards