April 2012 Weddings
Options

Big checks!

So for those that remember my dress fiasco.. well I officially sold my old dress and shipped it off today! I never even listed it, ended up finding someone on the classifieds board looking for the exact dress the same week I bought the new one.

Our invites went out Tuesday, yay! 

And we booked our honeymoon last night! We are taking a 6 day cruise to the Western Caribbean on Carnival Freedom!! 

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted! Now to just finish lots of little DIY stuff! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big checks!

• Options
    yay, glad you got the dress you loved AND didnt have to eat the cost of two dresses.
  • Options
    wow - good deal!  Congrat's on the checks...sounds like a great honeymoon!  We were torn b/w that and a trip to Jamaica.  :)  We ended up getting the AI trip to Jamaica - we love to cruise, so i'm sure we'll do that within the next couple of yrs!  ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We've never done an all inclusive and FI has never been on a cruise so I figured I would introduce him to cruising :)

• Options
    Yay! I'm glad everything worked out with your dress! I was really worried for you love. 

And FI and I are going on a Carnival cruise! What ports of call are you going to? We're going to Nassau and Freeport. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Thanks girl!

We will be going to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. Have you been on Carnival before? I haven't and hoping that it will be just as great as Royal Caribbean.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards