Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday Workout

What is everyone doing for their Leap Day workout? : )

I got the Wii hooked up and have been doing JD almost every day and now my neighbors moved out from below us so I can do it in the evenings too!!

I hooked up the Wii Fit last night too and got that set up. I still don't like that it says, "Ooh!" when you step on it, but it's fun too and definitely keeps me from sitting on the couch munching on things I shouldn't be.

I'm also putting together a new playlist so I won't get bored when I run. So now that I have new music, I pretty much have to go down and run, lol.

-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Wednesday Workout

• I'm doing Cardio Kickboxing on my lunch break.  It's my favorite class of the week!
  • Last night I did a workout I found on pinterest. Serously did not know how hard wall sits were until yesterday!

No workout tonight as I have my first pure romance party, Im nervous!

• my buns are sore from 30DS L2, so tonight I think I'll either do L1 or the 10 minute bootcamp DVDs that I never got around to last night.  ;)
  • No workout for me tonight, I have a DSLR photography class to attend.  Though I feel bad I didn't work out last night either.  Man of man I"m slacking this week.  Must find motivation to work out tomorrow, I need HELP!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-workout-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d00d6d71-be56-4db9-b994-c689932f2471Post:e517a86a-a7f0-40cd-a11f-de6b430151a1">Re: Wednesday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]Last night I did a workout I found on pinterest. Serously did not know how <strong>hard wall sits</strong> were until yesterday! No workout tonight as I have my first pure romance party, Im nervous!
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Been a long time since I did these - intense!

Tonight is BBL Sculpt.  I'm ready to rock now lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I plan on getting to another 5000M rowing today :) It's really all I have time for in between work and school, and the gym closes before I get out of class - so i can't go again afterwards :(

Anyone have any good recommendations for machines that will help get rid of tummy fat?? I LOVE my rowing machine which is good for my legs and arms - but my tummy needs work too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-workout-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d00d6d71-be56-4db9-b994-c689932f2471Post:02e66871-e234-4b7f-b370-13fa88f37f47">Re: Wednesday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]I plan on getting to another 5000M rowing today :) It's really all I have time for in between work and school, and the gym closes before I get out of class - so i can't go again afterwards :( <strong>Anyone have any good recommendations for machines that will help get rid of tummy fat??</strong> I LOVE my rowing machine which is good for my legs and arms - but my tummy needs work too.
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Well since there is no way to spot train your tummy starts with a lot of different things. Diet, cardio, and strength training. yes you can do core work (abs and back) to help speed the process but once your whole body starts to change that will change too. The foods people eat are also a big contributor as to whether or not you will lose the tummy.

• Bob and I finished week one of the Couch to 5K program. Tomorrow we move to more running... Ugh. I want to work on my tummy, but right now I'm just trying to get into a work out schedule/routine. 

BTW, I learned that I do not like following up work outs with budget talks. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Last day of  Fab AB February

Anniversary

• I ended up doing a 2.35 mile walk.  I might still do a 10 min bootcamp DVD, we'll see.  it was too nice of a day (70 degrees) to be stuck inside.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards