New York-Long Island
Options

Lands' End in Sayville? Any info?

Has anyone had their wedding at Lands' End, or been to a wedding there?  How is the food, in terms of taste and creativity?  Any other good or bad experiences to report?  FH and I might be booking them in the next week, but they don't do tastings beforehand, and we want to know what we might be getting ourselves into!  Thanks in advance!

Re: Lands' End in Sayville? Any info?

• Options
    ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Flowerfield, which is run by the same company, and the food is amazing.  I also recommend using Lovin' Oven Florist, which is their in-house florist on the same property as Land's End.  Keyth really knows his flowers, and we got a very fair price.
  • Options
    npwlab11npwlab11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Land's End this summer and I have talked to several people who have been to weddings there in the past.  All the reviews are the same, the food is apparently phenomenal, and very memorable! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Update: booked Land's End.  I'm excited.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a few weddings there, and am also leaning towards my reception and ceremony being there.  They are amazing!  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Been to a wedding here and it was great.  Good food, service and atmosphere.  You cant go wrong with a place like this.  They only do one wedding at a time which is a plus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards